Thursday, July 2, 2009

This is the kind of summer I can handle!

Rylie, Cali, and I spent the early evening outside on a blanket, shaded from the warm sun by our beach umbrella. It was beautiful in the shade because of the cool breeze that seems to be a constant down the little hill we live on. Its July! I'm shocked we can still enjoy being outside. (In the evenings anyway.) The long-time residents say it won't last; eventually, even the evenings will stay warm - for a few weeks anyway. Well, that is doable (even without A/C? We'll see!) Here are some pics from our lazy afternoon!




Who is that behind the umbrella?














The LONG hair gives her away!



I can't get enough of these sweet little hands!



Make a wish, Mom!







The view from our front yard is something I really love - especially after our last house. I love that house, but I couldn't see the sky in any window except the very high moon window in my kitchen without straining my neck .




We got a little silly and there was a brown crayola marker nearby...




Cali's teeth are finally visible when she smiles. They were SLOW growers!


We are hoping that little gap between her front teeth sticks around! Ellie had one and we found it terribly charming. It comes from Grandpa Chuck - he kept his into grownuphood and it is charming on him, as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment