Julie VanVleet, James Chesley, David Sherling, Andy Chesley, Kacey Crum
Grandpa Elmo's retirement party
Vickie Crum, Marsha VanVleet, Laura Chesley, Delene Chesley
The Chesley Family - minus Uncle Phil!
Grandpa Elmo, Vickie, Randy, Grandma, Marsha, and Verna

Margaret Cluff Chesley (I just realized her initials stayed the same after she was married so this could have been before or after!) She was (and still is) so beautiful.

I think Grandma Margaret Chesley is on the right. She must be with one of her sisters and one of her brothers, but I can't tell which ones. (Just have to say, I love their clothes!)

Margaret and Ora Lee Cluff - 1936

Grandpa Elmo

Grandpa Elmo

Grandpa Elmo (good guess!!!)

Great Grandma Vennus Cluff on far left and Grandma Margaret Chesley, 3rd from left

Great Grandpa Archie Cluff

Great Grandma Vennus Cluff far left?

Great Grandma Vennus Johanna Nielsen Cluff

Margaret Cluff Chesley (I just realized her initials stayed the same after she was married so this could have been before or after!) She was (and still is) so beautiful.

I think Grandma Margaret Chesley is on the right. She must be with one of her sisters and one of her brothers, but I can't tell which ones. (Just have to say, I love their clothes!)

Margaret and Ora Lee Cluff - 1936

Grandpa Elmo

Grandpa Elmo

Grandpa Elmo (good guess!!!)

Great Grandma Vennus Cluff on far left and Grandma Margaret Chesley, 3rd from left

Great Grandpa Archie Cluff

Great Grandma Vennus Cluff far left?

Great Grandma Vennus Johanna Nielsen Cluff






No comments:
Post a Comment