Tuesday, July 6, 2010

We finally ventured into L.A.


I've been wanting to take the kids to the L.A. Natural History Museum for some time, but was TOO chicken to drive there myself.  Today, I mustered the courage and we drove into the heart of L.A.  It wasn't too difficult - I even managed to make all those freeway changes - but traffic was as bad as everyone says even though we drove inbetween rush hours!  The museum and the Science Center next door were so much fun!  Completely worth the effort.  Made for a great day. 

Here are some pics from our grand adventure!!!

The building itself is A M A Z I N G!  So impressive - even the floors were beautiful!



Sometimes I can get my camera to work...


sometimes, not so well, as you can easily see!


Time to go!  So much more to check out...



The Rose Garden was so pretty and smelled great - Despite Ellie's expression!





Time for the Science Center
*Another beautiful mostly-old building*


Can you spy Rye thru the window?












P.S.  It was a really chilly day!  Can you imagine - in JULY????

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine chilly in July...looks like a fun adventure. I can tell how good of a mother you are by braving an LA museum with 4 children. Your awesome!

    ReplyDelete