Rylie and Holly
Cali, my quiet observer!
My kids have been begging to go to Castle Park since my parents moved to California (It is located very close to their home) and I never wanted to take them - I was sure it was just a cheesy road-side carnival! But, it is a pretty cool park. It doesn't compare to our usual haunt - Disneyland - but there is a lot of good fun packed into that small space. The kids had a blast, especially since it was reserved for just the kids who attend their school - and it was FREE!!! We hope to go again!
A few days later...
School Family Fun Day!
I was able to help PTSO with this activity.
I also painted the school their very own ball toss game!
(I really needed a painting project, so they got one, even if they didn't necessarily want one! hahaha)
Anyone recognize my old black coffee table?
And finally, Kindergarten Graduation!!!
How cute is our little graduate?!?



Awesome, she got a robe and everything. Cute!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun week! Those pictures of Rylie made us giggle. She's so cute! It will be fun to see that picture next to her high school graduation pictures someday. Why am I talking about that? It makes me sad just thinking about it! She's still young!
ReplyDelete