Justin had a big treasure hunting trip planned with his Grandpa and Auntie Em for that last week of school. He was pretty excited about spending a week with 2 of his favorite people while traveling thru Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming. Sadly, my Uncle Dean passed away the day they arrived in Utah to start their adventure. So instead of the trip they planned, Justin was able to do something I wished like crazy I could have done: attend my Uncle's funeral and visit my wonderful family who had gathered in Colorado. I'm so happy he was able to experience Paonia, Colorado a bit and to meet so many members of the VanVleet clan! Here are a few of the pictures he took along the way.
(Hoping to get more pics from others soon, since his camera died a few days into his travels!)



Beautiful mountains. I also wished I could have been there and didnt jump the gun on canceling the whole trip that morning. Oh well, we didnt know how things would work out.
ReplyDelete