Monday, November 30, 2009

Phoenix...

Off we go!



Had to visit the old neighborhood in Queen Creek - or I guess I have to say San Tan, now!

Jake and Tara and their gang...







The Gladdens. We were sure happy to catch them at home!


Next, Ty and Joy and Gabby's!


What a sweet uncle.




THANKSGIVING!












We spent Black Friday with the VanVleet/Chesley fam.




Cali Renee and Aunt Renee!



We LOVE Grandma GG!







"Look at how dirty and happy I am!"


We had to spend some quality time with the Arizona desert!
Papago Park






















Another visit with Uncle Jamey and Aunt Kara and their 3 adorable kids!





Time to head home. Nothing makes a fussy baby happier then candy! (Sometimes you just do what ya gotta do!)



The blue lips lasted all day.
We had a wonderful week in Arizona and are grateful for the chance we had to spend time with our loved-ones!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad that you took a lot of pictures and that you got to spend time with family. I should also mention that I'm jealous. Thanks for sharing your trip. I love you all!

    ReplyDelete