Rachel and Anna VanVleet spent a weekend with us so their parents could have some real fun!!! We LOVED having those girls - they are both such angels and our kids had such a great time. It is a huge blessing to have them so near to us!
Rylie and Anna with their matching smiles
(They keep losing the same teeth about the same time!)
Ellie's First Road Show!
Ellie was a back-up singer to an angel auditioning for Heaven's Got Talent - a show to decide which angel will be the lucky one to give God's message to Ammon!
More teeth lost! All she wants for Christmas...
Disneyland Christmas Parade!
We made the mistake of going the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving. It was INSANE!!! I've never seen it so crazy-crowded. We couldn't even walk up Main Street. We did manage to snag a good spot for the parade and decided to leave after that! I just realized I deleted all of my Thanksgiving pictures! I'm sooooo mad at myself! Good thing Julie is always on hand with her camera. I stole these from her blog so they may look familiar:
Rylie had her first sleep-over by herself at Grandma's house. She and Noah "dined" in the teepee.
We didnt have any Pilgrims this year - only a couple of indians! I found this adorable costume at a garage sale and couldn't resist it! So even tho Halloween was over, I knew I could use it for Thanksgiving! (Yes, I can find a way to have costumes involved in every holiday celebration!!!)
Grandma provided the turkey masks for the other kids! Fitting!!!
Notice the matching teeth again!
Good food (I assume - Mom and I couldn't eat any of it! We just got to cook it and clean up the mess!!!)
The day after Thanksgiving, we all (even Mike and his family) met for the annual Riverside Light Festival at the Mission Inn. Its become one of my favorite things!
The Inn puts on an amazing fireworks show right from the rooftop! It is so close, I got pelted from rocket debris!!! Cali hated the noise and the crowd is insane, but it was awesome!



Thanksgiving was fun but I'm so bummed you won't be here for Christmas. I guess I need to learn to share you sometimes!
ReplyDeleteEllie...is wearing makeup! Cute young thing!
ReplyDelete