Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Fun!



We started Halloween week with a trip to Disneyland.  I've been telling the kids we would all go in October to see Halloween Disneyfyed.  Then we all took turns being sick.  We finally got to go just a few days before Halloween! Had a blast (but wish Rob was with us!)




(no J for Justin)


A rare sight:  Justin and Rylie holding hands (almost)!















Trunk or Treat


Christmas came early to our house: The Grinch and Cindy-Lou Who joined us for Halloween!





Rylie lost another tooth!  (That reminds me, the Tooth Fairy keeps forgetting to pick up that tooth!!!)

Ellie was a 50's waitress, but in this picture she had forgotten her hat, name tag, tray, and rollerskates.  I'm sad, I didn't get a  better picture, but it got dark fast and my camera doesn't "do" night pics!


Noah!

2 comments:

  1. Disneyland looks great all decked out- maybe it was just because of your kids. I loved their costumes. They are so original and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute costumes. Let me know next time you are planning on going to Disneyland maybe I will drive on over and tag along with you.

    ReplyDelete