Happy Birthday, Mom!
We love you so much!
You have always been special...
You were such a cute little kid! I can definately see some of you in my little ones!
You gave me a great life...
Thanks for giving me and Ty, Em, Renee, and Julia such a wonderful loving home.
And Now, my own little ones' lives are so blessed to have
you as a Grandma!
Thanks for all you do for us.
Have a happy day!
















I love those pictures! You are so sweet! I love her too and I'm glad she gave me you and didn't quit after Renee!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad she didn't quit after Renee too! Is that meant to be a not so suttle hint? hahaha
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. Super cute! What a beauty!!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet of you. What wonderful daughters I have that love me almost as much as I love them. Thanks for another wonderful birthday, but I'm not having any more ok?
ReplyDelete