Happy Birthday Auntie Em!
We love you and hope you had a great day. Thought it would be fun to post some pics of you and your nieces and nephews who love you so much!
Gabby
Rylie
Ellie
Ellie, Gabby, and Rylie
Rylie and Cali
Cali
Rylie
Rylie
Rylie
Rylie, Justin, Ellie
Rylie
Ellie
Justin and Ellie
You are a beautiful woman, a great aunt, and a wonderful sister/friend!
(p.s. I wanted to share something I noticed last time you visited, that was confirmed by looking at all my pictures of you with my kids over the years: Rylie doesn't leave your side when the two of you are together! She clings to you when you are here -always has! How sweet is that? Almost all my christmas pics this year of Rylie are of her sitting next to you or on your lap! )





I agree. Emily is pretty awesome!
ReplyDeleteOh...I feel so special! Thank You, I love you and your kids so much! I miss not being able to spend time watching them grow up. Hopefully this will change some day, may even depend on the job market. who knows! xoxo
ReplyDelete