Just down the mountain a bit it was dry and warm so we stopped at a fun park in Yuicaipa. Cali and Daddy stayed home that day - thats why they aren't in the pictures - its not that I don't like to take pictures of them!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Laura Ingalls Wilder Exhibit - Oak Glen
I took the kids to a place called Riley's Farm up in the mountains on May 30th. It is So beautiful up there (even though it rained on us - don't know how you do it, Emily!). The kids were a little bored but I thought it was great.











Just down the mountain a bit it was dry and warm so we stopped at a fun park in Yuicaipa. Cali and Daddy stayed home that day - thats why they aren't in the pictures - its not that I don't like to take pictures of them!




Just down the mountain a bit it was dry and warm so we stopped at a fun park in Yuicaipa. Cali and Daddy stayed home that day - thats why they aren't in the pictures - its not that I don't like to take pictures of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment