Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2011 Riverside Dickens Festival

This year's Festival snuck up on us
(I had the wrong weekend in mind)
So, I didn't have time to put together costumes :(

But the day was especially fun because some of our favorite people attended with us!


***You will notice from these pictures that the Festival was held in the Convention Center instead of outside among Riverside's beautiful old buildings!  I was so disappointed!***


 Justin did put on a fun hat and finally had an excuse to wear one of his mustaches in public!
So cute!




This is Edgar Allen Poe speaking to a group of suffragettes.


 

Mike was sweet enough to bring his girls out. Being with Anna and Rachel made my kid's day! 


 Even Grandma, Noah, and Julie came!


Crafts and Games...










Cool hats to try on

The Highlanders battle/gun exercises were pretty cool - but too loud for Cali!










Time for even more crafts and then a tea party!







Mike had an important job...




Fun Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment