Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Life is good...



This mess took all of 3 seconds to accomplish!  




Rylie lost her bottom teeth! 
She can relax now that they have finally come out!  I've never seen a kid so worried about losing a tooth.  She was nearly panicked about losing them and accidently swollowing one and worried sick about how much it would hurt!  Now she's a pro and can't wait for the top 2 to get loose!



Another day in Disneyland!
(Its really nice that my kids don't have school on Mondays) 
Sometimes it gets a little redundant to post MORE D-Land pics, but my kids love looking at them, so here are the latest!







I love this "what you talking about, willis" face!











Update July 5, 2010

(More Disney pics that didn't deserve their own post :) but I just had to put them somewhere - especially since Dad was actually with us on this trip!)



2 comments:

  1. Cali is getting so big....I love Ry's smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when you post pictures! These are too cute. I had to do a double take at the picture of Ry kissing Cali. I thought who's that blond kid Ry's kissing? I love you and your family so much! Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete