Our friends Jake Tara Morgan Crew and Teagan from Queen Creek (or San Tan now, I guess) just visited Cali and we were able to spend an evening together! (Bonus: they brought the Skidmores who also live in Cali along.) It sure is great to see people from home every once in awhile.
(Somehow I didn't manage to get a pic of the beautiful Tara!)
Our kids just belong together! We love you guys and look forward to seeing you in Nov.
Marc-Rob Family!! Oh man how much fun we had hanging with you all. It makes me sad to think back to the old days in Mustang Ridge. Life is always changing, but I'm so glad we have been able to keep up with such a stellar fam like yours. We can't wait for November and make sure you plan to spend an entire day with us... or more :) I'll have to send you some of the pics Chantel took at the park. I'm so excited to get that one of Justin and Crew in the tree. I'm going to frame it and put it up in his room. He'll love that. Take care and hug your kids for us.
Marc-Rob Family!! Oh man how much fun we had hanging with you all. It makes me sad to think back to the old days in Mustang Ridge. Life is always changing, but I'm so glad we have been able to keep up with such a stellar fam like yours. We can't wait for November and make sure you plan to spend an entire day with us... or more :) I'll have to send you some of the pics Chantel took at the park. I'm so excited to get that one of Justin and Crew in the tree. I'm going to frame it and put it up in his room. He'll love that. Take care and hug your kids for us.
ReplyDelete